Microsoft Windows 10 - Download & Preview
The new Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 was released this week with a lots of features than the previews Windows releases. Some pretty good news for users who are currently running Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows Phone 8, they can upgrades to Windows 10 for free for a year.
Download Microsoft Windows 10
- Sign up for the Windows Insider Program, if you haven't already.
- Read the system requirements.
- Click one of the Download links on this page to download a special file—it's called an ISO file—that you can use to install the preview.
- When the download is complete, transfer the ISO file to installation media such as a USB flash drive or DVD.
- Double-tap or double-click setup.exe from the installation media, and then follow the steps.
- Please don't forget to share your experience.