How To Install TeamViewer In Ubuntu?
TeamViewer is a Remote control application that allows you to take control of any computer or Mac over the internet within seconds. You can also use TeamViewer for online meetings and collaboration.
The latest release 9.0 comes with new features and bug fixes
- Copy images, screenshots, and formatted text from one computer to another via the clipboard
- TeamViewer QuickSupport for instant support
- Open multiple connections in different tabs
- Wake-on-LAN with TeamViewer
- Protect your TeamViewer account with two factor authentication
TeamViewer installation for Ubuntu
sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386
sudo apt-get update
sudo dpkg -i teamviewer_linux.deb
sudo apt-get install -f