Wordpress Plugins You Can’t Do Without
Looking for the must have WordPress plugins for 2016? We’ve got you covered! With more than 45,000 plugins in the official plugin directory at WordPress.org, there is surely a lot to choose from. However, as you would imagine, you only need a small representation of those plugins to run a successful and optimized WordPress site. So here are the best must have WordPress plugins of 2016.
Web Push Notification
Boost your readers engagement and send a smart Web Push Notification to your users each time you have new posts even if user is not surfing into your web site.
Download it here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/web-push-notification/
WP Live Support
WordPress Live Support, a Powerful, Simple and Flexible WordPress Support. Start receiving support from our best WordPress expert through our simple WordPress Live Support widget.
Download it here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-live-support/
bSlider - WP Slider
Are you looking for a WordPress bSlider, so bSlider is made for you, bSlider is a pre-packed WP slider ready to use.
Download it here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bslider/
FAQ plugin is a quick, easy way to add an FAQs page.
- Add questions and answers.
- Customizing Style.
- Multiple Instances
- Updating the order of questions
- TinyMCE Boutton
Download it here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/adonide-faq-plugin/
jMarquee - jQuery News Ticker
jMarquee is an easy Pre-packed jQuery News Ticker plugin with ready to use styles.
Download it here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/jmarquee-jquery-news-ticker/
Plug & Play
Plug and Play our feautures and turn your WordPress Blog into a Highly Interactive, Elegant and Secure Blog.
- Hide Admin Bar: Disable WordPress Admin bar for front end user, Speedup your web site loading.
- WP Generator Meta Tag Remover: Customize your own website loogin form logo.
- Security Tools: It can be considered a security risk to make your wordpress version visible and public you should hide it.
- Versus: Shows recently viewed posts by visitor as a sidebar.
- Maintenance Mode: Easily create a maintenance mode page for your WordPress site.
Download it here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/plug-and-play/